Global Evolution R.E. D.O.O. offers Paymaster Services for various trade and financial transactions, whether domestic or international, to select clients who are able to satisfy necessary compliance requirements.
No matter the size of the transaction, we can accept and disburse funds in U.S. Dollars, Euros and a variety of other currencies eliminating the need to use an intermediary bank for currency conversion. Banks strictly comply with anti-money laundering (“AML”) and anti-terror funding (“ATF”) objectives of the USA PATRIOT Act (the "Patriot Act") as pre-conditions to allowing large incoming transfers of funds into accounts that demonstrate little or no transaction history. Since our Paymaster accounts are IOLTA accounts which are well established with major banking institutions and are equipped to facilitate most transactions, we are able to facilitate smoother and more efficient transactional disbursements. All transactions are subject to bank approval to verify the origin of funds. In addition to our Paymaster Service Agreement, each client is required to provide in advance to our office all supporting documentation and identification to ensure full compliance with “Know Your Client” and “Know Your Transaction” policies. As such, the following documentation must be provided by all parties who may be interested in utilizing Global Evolution R.E. D.O.O. for Paymaster services in order to comply with the Patriot Act and the requirements of the IRS:
1. A copy of a valid current driver’s license and/or passport;
2. A completed CIS ( Client Information Sheet ) for private and companies;
3. A completed KYC form for private or companies;
4. Copy of the underlying transactional documents, including, but not limited to, the fee agreement; and
5. A sufficiently detailed description of the pending transaction that will require our Firm’s services.